Saturday, August 25, 2012

30

So. In terms of my health, I'm eating well and going to the gym at least 4 days a week. Since February of this year, I've lost 30 pounds. So far.

The food I eat is less than exciting, generally boring and dull, though if I can add some flavor to things, I definitely do. Sorry I don't have any pictures! I'm also drinking smoothies, in the morning if I'm not feeling up to solid foods, and protein shakes after workouts, you know the drill.

Other than that? Work, and now school. I'm only taking four classes, but they'll take up a lot of time. A good amount of reading from all of them, and I'm not really a fast reader, so that seems slightly intimidating. But the good news is that all of my professors are fabulous! At least good enough to make me want to listen to lectures on Geography and American Government.

When I get the chance, I draw, and I'm practicing my watercolour painting a bit. I've had a bit of artist's block lately, so I'm really just remaking older drawings with the painting added. If anyone has any recommends or requests for drawings let me know! I'm always looking for a new challenge, of course when I have the time.

Speaking of time, it is indeed past time for bed. Cheers.

Movies&TV: Short and sweet. Dark Knight Rises was pretty sweet, aka Joseph Gordon-Levitt was fab. I watched the entirety of the show "White Collar" in a matter of about 5 days. Thinking about going back to watching Battlestar Galactica again (only about 3 episodes in since last time), or else diving right in to X Files. There are some good looking movies coming out, for sure, including but not limited too, The Paperboy. And some others. that I can't think of because I'm tired and too lazy to look things up.

Books: I started reading Occult America a few weeks back, which was interesting and feel of conspiracy and history, but didn't get to finish because school started. And I try not to read for fun during school time. BUT my Writing for the Media text book is fairly well written and I'm actually enjoying reading it. Can't really say the same for Physical Geography.

Music: I got Metric's new album in physical form at Target the other day because it was on sale. Even though I've heard it loads already on Spotify, I can't stop listening to it. Brilliant band. Other than that - nothing. Soz.

No comments:

Post a Comment