Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Money in The Bank

My week is again going to be a bit busy, and I feel like it will continue on as such for a bit. I work a lot more than I ever have consistently, which is nice, but can get exhausting. I'm now in the midst of a two-days-off period and loving it. Work is tiring, but it's a good job, so I'm incredibly grateful for having it. Better than nothing, right?

Movies and TV right now: I've been working, haven't had too much time for it :/ But I have seen the first episode of Game of Thrones for the second season and it just makes me more and more exciting for the rest of the episodes. A really nice blog I like to follow, if your as interested in the show as I am, is Making Game of Thrones.
Oh, actually, a movie I did recently watch is on Netflix: The Winning Season. Sam Rockwell has always been one of my favorites, and Emma Roberts isn't too bad for an actress of the younger generation. It was a good story, pretty funny at times, but altogether just a great feel-good film that didn't take a whole lot of brain power to watch, which can be nice once in a while.
Also, apparently the sixth season of Doctor Who is up on Netflix now, so I'd get on that if I were you :]

Music right now: I haven't really expanded my ears as of late, unfortunately. but today I came across the group Kind and Fair. They remind me of something like The Cranberries meets Field Mouse (another great one I recommend checking out). Click the link for the Myspace (what? Myspace?) and you can listen to their only album so far in full. It's great, calming, chill music. I recommend it for your studies, or perhaps a nice drive on a sunny day.

Books right now: I just emptied my boxes of books out today and put them onto their respective shelves, though not without an hour or so of fabulous organization skills on my part. They were all put into sections of plays, poems, short stories and published collections, non-fiction, fiction, biographies/memoirs, YA fiction, reference books, kids books, comics and comic strips, and Harry Potter. And each section alphabetized. I like to be thorough. It was a good time.

But I just don't have the time to read anything in particular right now, so I'm having a nightly read of the full collection of Calvin and Hobbes that I picked up at the library last week.

And on that note, I leave you with a picture of Thomas acting as though he is cool. As if. (Jokes, he's hilarious.) 

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment